Adobe published a security advisory highlighting vulnerabilities in the following products on the 10th of May 2022. It is recommended that you take the necessary precautions by ensuring your products are always updated.
- Character Animator 2021 – version 4.4.2 and prior
- Character Animator 2022 – version 22.3 and prior
- ColdFusion 2018 – Update 13 and prior
- ColdFusion 2021 – version 3 and prior
- Framemaker – multiple versions
- InCopy – multiple versions
- InDesign – multiple versions
For more information on these updates, you can follow this URL:
The Guyana National CIRT recommends that users and administrators review these updates and apply them where necessary.
PDF Download: Adobe Security Advisory.pdf
- Adobe Security Advisory (11th May 2022). Retrieved from Canadian Centre for Cyber Security.
- Adobe Security Advisory (11th May 2022). Retrieved from Adobe.