Dell published a security advisory highlighting vulnerabilities in the following products on the 9th of May 2022. It is recommended that you take the necessary precautions by ensuring your products are always updated.
- Latitude 5495 – BIOS versions prior to 1.6.0
- OptiPlex 5055 A-Series – BIOS versions prior to 1.5.0
- OptiPlex 5055 Ryzen APU – BIOS versions prior to 1.5.0
- OptiPlex 5055 Ryzen CPU – BIOS versions prior to 1.5.0
- PowerEdge Server – multiple versions and platforms
For more information on these updates, you can follow these URLs:
The Guyana National CIRT recommends that users and administrators review these updates and apply them where necessary.
PDF Download: Dell Security Advisory.pdf
- Dell Security Advisory (11th May 2022). Retrieved from Canadian Centre for Cyber Security.
- Dell Security Advisory (3rd May 2022). Retrieved from Dell.