VMware has released workarounds to address a vulnerability (CVE-2020-4006) in the below products.
- VMware Workspace One Access
- VMware Access Connector
- VMware Identity Manager
- VMware Identity Manager Connector
- VMware Cloud Foundation
- vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager
For more information on the VMware released Workarounds you can follow the below URL:
The Guyana National CIRT recommends that users and administrators review these updates and apply them where necessary.
- VMware security Advisories (25th November, 2020). Retrieved from VMware
- VMware Releases Workarounds for CVE-2020-4006 (24th November, 2020). Retrieved form US-Cert
- VMware Workspace ONE Access and related components are vulnerable to command injection (23th November, 2020) Retrieved from CERT Coordination Center (CERT/CC)