Apple has released updates for shortcuts for IOS, macOS Mojave, iTunes for Windows, iCloud for windows, Safari, watchOS, tvOS to address the vulnerabilities found within each.
The update released include:
- Shortcut 2.1.3 for IOS, available for Shortcuts 2.1.2 IOS, Release date (Feb 07, 2019) https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209522
- macOS Mojave 10.14.3, available for macos Mojave 10.14.3, Release date (Feb 07, 2019) https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209521
- IOS 12.1.4, available for iPhone 5s and later, iPad Air and later, and iPod touch 6th Generation. (Feb 07, 2019) https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209520
- iTunes 12.9.3 for Windows, available for Windows 7 and later (Jan 24, 2019) https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209450
- iCloud for Windows 7.10, available for Windows 7 and later (Jan 22, 2019) https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209451
- Safari 12.0.3, available for macOS Sierra 10.12.6, macOS High Sierra 10.13.6, and macOS Mojave 10.14.2. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209449
- WatchOS 5.1.3, available for Apple Watch Series 1 and later (Jan 22, 2019) https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209448
- TvOS 12.12, available for Apple TV 4K and Apple TV (4th generation) (Jan 22, 2019) https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209447
- The macOS Mojave 10.14.3, Security Update 2019-001 High Sierra, Security Update 2019-001 Sierra. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209446
- IOS 12.1.3, available for iPhone 5s and later, iPad Air and later, and iPod touch 6th generation. (Jan 22, 2019) https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT209443
The Guyana National CIRT recommends that users and administrators review the update and apply them where necessary.
- Apple Security Updates