The Cisco Corporation has recently released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple cisco products. It is recommended that you take the necessary precautions by ensuring your products are always updated.
- Industrial Network Director Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Unified Communications Manager IM&P Service, Cisco TelePresence VCS, and Cisco Expressway Series Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Webex Meetings Server Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- TelePresence Video Communication Server and Cisco Expressway Series Server-Side Request Forgery Vulnerability
- Unified Computing System BIOS Signature Bypass Vulnerability
- IOS XR Software Secure Shell Authentication Vulnerability
- Industrial Network Director Stored Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Industrial Network Director Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- Enterprise Chat and Email Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
The Guyana National CIRT recommends users and administration to review these updates and to apply them where necessary.
• Cisco Releases Security Updates for Multiple Products (US-Cert)