The Cisco Cooperation has recently released security updates for vulnerabilities in multiple Cisco products. It is recommended that you take the necessary precautions by ensuring your products are always updated.
- REST API Container for IOS XE Software Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Unified Computing System Fabric Interconnect root Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- NX-OS Software Remote Management Memory Leak Denial of Service Vulnerability
- NX-OS Software IPv6 Denial of Service Vulnerability
- NX-OS Software Cisco Fabric Services over IP Denial of Service Vulnerability
- FXOS and NX-OS Software Authenticated Simple Network Management Protocol Denial of Service Vulnerability
- NX-OS Software SNMP Access Control List Configuration Name Bypass Vulnerability
- NX-OS Software Network Time Protocol Denial of Service Vulnerability
- NX-OS Software NX-API Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Nexus 9000 Series Fabric Switches ACI Mode Border Leaf Endpoint Learning Vulnerability
The Guyana National CIRT recommends users and administration to follow these guidelines and to apply them where necessary.
• Cisco Release Security Updates for Multiple Products (US-Cert)