The Cisco Corporation has recently released security updates for vulnerabilities in multiple Cisco products. It is recommended that you take the necessary precautions by ensuring your products are always updated.
- Webex Teams Logging Feature Command Execution Vulnerability
- Industrial Network Director Configuration Data Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Unified Contact Center Express Request Processing Server-Side Request Forgery Vulnerability
- Content Security Management Appliance Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Jabber Client Framework for Mac Code Execution Vulnerability
- Identity Services Engine Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Finesse Request Processing Server-Side Request Forgery Vulnerability
The Guyana National CIRT recommends users and administration to review these updates and to apply them where necessary.
• Cisco Release Security Updates for Multiple Products (US-Cert)