The United Kingdom (UK) National Security Centre (NCSC) has released a report on cyber incidents trending in the UK during the period of October 2018 to April 2019.
- Ransomware page
- Avoiding Social Engineering and Phishing Attacks
- Securing Network Infrastructure Devices
- APTs Targeting IT Service Provider Customers
- Microsoft Office 365 Security Observations
The Guyana National CIRT recommends users and administration to review these resources and adhere to the technical guidance provided on how to defend against, and recover from, the cyber threats (ransomware, phishing, vulnerability scanning, and attacks targeting supply chain and Office 365 cloud services).
• NCSC Releases UK Cyber Incident Trends Report (US-Cert)