The United Kingdom (UK) National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) has released an alert on advanced persistent threat (APT) actors exploiting vulnerabilities in Virtual Private Network (VPN) applications. It is recommended that you take the necessary precautions by ensuring your products are always updated.
For more information on the alert you can follow this url:
- Palo Alto Security Advisory (PAN-SA-2019-0020)
- FortiGuard Security Advisory (FG-IR-18-384)
- FortiGuard Security Advisory (FG-IR-18-388)
- FortiGuard Security Advisory (FG-IR-18-389)
- Pulse Secure Advisory (SA44101)
The Guyana National CIRT recommends users and administration to review these updates and to apply them where necessary.
• Vulnerabilities Exploited in Multiple VPN Applications (US-Cert)