The Cisco Corporation has recently released security updates for multiple vulnerabilities in Data Center Networking Manager (DCNM). It is recommended that you take the necessary precautions by ensuring your products are always updated.
For more information on the updates you can follow these url’s:
- Cisco Data Center Network Manager Authentication Bypass Vulnerabilities
- Cisco Data Center Network Manager SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Cisco Data Center Network Manager Path Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Cisco Data Center Network Manager Command Injection Vulnerabilities
The Guyana National CIRT recommends users and administration to review these updates and to apply them where necessary.
• Cisco Release Security Updates (US-Cert)