The Cisco Corporation has recently released security updates for vulnerabilities in multiple Cisco products. It is recommended that you take the necessary precautions by ensuring your products are always updated.
- Firepower Management Center Lightweight Directory Access Protocol Authentication Bypass Vulnerability cisco-sa-20200122-fmc-auth
- TelePresence Collaboration Endpoint, TelePresence Codec, and RoomOS Software Path Traversal Vulnerability cisco-sa-telepresence-path-tr-wdrnYEZZ
- IOS XE SD-WAN Software Default Credentials Vulnerability cisco-sa-sd-wan-cred-EVGSF259
- SD-WAN Solution Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability cisco-sa-20200122-sdwan-priv-esc
- Smart Software Manager On-Prem Web Interface Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20200122-on-prem-dos
- OS XR Software EVPN Operational Routes Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20200122-ios-xr-routes
- IOS XR Software BGP EVPN Denial of Service Vulnerabilities cisco-sa-20200122-ios-xr-evpn
- IOS XR Software Intermediate System–to–Intermediate System Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20200122-ios-xr-dos
The Guyana National CIRT recommends users and administration to review these updates and to apply them where necessary.
• Cisco Release Security Updates for Multiple Products (US-Cert)