Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. It is recommended that you take the necessary precautions by ensuring your products are always updated:
- IP Phone Remote Code Execution and Denial-of-Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20200205-voip-phones-rce-dos
- NX-OS Software Cisco Discovery Protocol Remote Code Execution Vulnerability cisco-sa-20200205-nxos-cdp-rce
- Video Surveillance 8000 Series IP Cameras Cisco Discovery Protocol Remote Code Execution and Denial-of-Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20200205-ipcameras-rce-dos
- IOS XR Software Cisco Discovery Protocol Format String Vulnerability cisco-sa-20200205-iosxr-cdp-rce
- FXOS, IOS XR, and NX-OS Software Cisco Discovery Protocol Denial-of-Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20200205-fxnxos-iosxr-cdp-dos
The Guyana National CIRT recommends users and administration to review these updates and to apply them where necessary.
- Cisco Releases Security Updates for Multiple Products. (2020, February 06). Retrieved from Us-Cert: https://www.us-cert.gov/ncas/current-activity/2020/02/06/cisco-releases-security-updates-multiple-products