Microsoft has published security advisories, highlighting vulnerabilities in multiple products on 13th October, 2020. It is recommended that you take the necessary precautions by ensuring your products are always updated.
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
- Microsoft JET Database Engine
- Azure Functions
- Open Source Software
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Adobe Flash Player
- Microsoft Windows Codecs Library
For more information on these Microsoft updates you can follow this URL:
The Guyana National CIRT recommends that users and administrators review these updates and apply them where necessary.
- Microsoft releases security updates (13th October 2020). Retrieved form US-Cert
- Microsoft releases security updates (13th October 2020). Retrieved from Microsoft