Adobe has published security advisories, highlighting vulnerabilities in Acrobat and Reader on 4th November, 2020. It is recommended that you take the necessary precautions by ensuring your products are always updated.
- Acrobat DC 2020.013.20064
- Acrobat Reader DC 2020.013.20064
- Acrobat 2020 2020.001.30010
- Acrobat Reader 2020 2020.001.30010
- Acrobat 2017 2017.011.30180
- Acrobat Reader 2017 2017.011.30180
For more information on the Adobe updates you can follow this URL:
The Guyana National CIRT recommends that users and administrators review these updates and apply them where necessary.
- Adobe releases security updates (4th November, 2020). Retrieved form US-Cert
- Adobe releases security updates (4th November, 2020). Retrieved from MS-ISAC