Adobe has published security advisories, highlighting vulnerabilities in multiple products on 10th December, 2020. It is recommended that you take the necessary precautions by ensuring your products are always updated.
- Acrobat DC 2020.013.20074
- Acrobat Reader DC 2020.013.20074
- Acrobat 2020 2020.001.30018
- Acrobat Reader 2020 2020.001.30018
- Acrobat 2017 2017.011.30188
- Acrobat Reader 2017 2017.011.30188
- Lightroom 10.1
- Experience Manager 220.127.116.11
- Prelude 9.0.2
For more information on these Adobe updates you can follow these URLs:
The Guyana National CIRT recommends that users and administrators review these updates and apply them where necessary.
- Adobe releases security updates (10th December, 2020). Retrieved form US-Cert
- Adobe releases security updates (10th December, 2020). Retrieved from Adobe