Microsoft has published a security advisory, highlighting vulnerabilities in multiple products on 12th January, 2021. It is recommended that you take the necessary precautions by ensuring your products are always updated.
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based)
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
- Microsoft Windows Codecs Library
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Malware Protection Engine
- .NET Core
- .NET Repository
- ASP .NET
For more information on these Microsoft updates you can follow this URL:
The Guyana National CIRT recommends that users and administrators review this update and apply it where necessary.
- Microsoft releases security updates (12th January, 2021). Retrieved form US-Cert
- Microsoft releases security updates (12th January, 2021). Retrieved from Microsoft