Cisco has published a security advisory, highlighting vulnerabilities in Cisco SD-WAN vManage Software on 7th April, 2021. It is recommended that you take the necessary precautions by ensuring your products are always updated.
- Cisco SD-WAN vManage 19.2.4
- Cisco SD-WAN vManage 20.3.3
- Cisco SD-WAN vManage 20.4.1
For more information on these Cisco updates you can follow this URL:
The Guyana National CIRT recommends that users and administrators review this update and apply it where necessary.
- Cisco releases security updates (7th April, 2021). Retrieved from Center of Internet Security
- Cisco releases security updates (8th April, 2021). Retrieved from CERT-EU