Cisco has published security updates to address multiple vulnerabilities in multiple products on 6th May, 2021. It is recommended that you take the necessary precautions by ensuring your products are always updated.
- Cisco SD-WAN vManage Software Vulnerabilities
- Cisco HyperFlex HX Command Injection Vulnerabilities
- Cisco SD-WAN Software vDaemon Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco SD-WAN vEdge Software Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Cisco SD-WAN vManage Software Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Cisco Small Business 100, 300, and 500 Series Wireless Access Points Vulnerabilities
- Cisco Enterprise NFV Infrastructure Software Command Injection Vulnerability
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client for Windows DLL and Executable Hijacking Vulnerabilities
For more information on these Cisco updates you can follow this URL:
The Guyana National CIRT recommends that users and administrators review these updates and apply them where necessary.
- Cisco releases security updates (6th May, 2021). Retrieved from US-CERT
- Cisco security Advisory (6th May, 2021). Retrieved from Canadian Centre for Cyber Security