Adobe has published a security advisory, highlighting vulnerabilities in multiple products on 13th July, 2021. It is recommended that you take the necessary precautions by ensuring your products are always updated.
- Adobe Dimension – version 3.4.3
- Illustrator 2021 – version 25.3
- Adobe Framemaker 2019 – Update 8 (hotfix)
- Adobe Framemaker 2020 – Update 2
- Acrobat DC and Reader DC – version 2021.005.20058
- Acrobat 2020 and Acrobat Reader 2020 – version 2020.004.30006l Acrobat 2017 and Acrobat Reader 2017 – version 2017.011.30199l Adobe Bridge - version 11.1
For more information on these Adobe updates you can follow these URLs:
The Guyana National CIRT recommends that users and administrators review these updates and apply them where necessary.
- Adobe releases security updates (13th July, 2021). Retrieved from Canadian Centre for Cyber Security
- Adobe releases security updates (13th July, 2021). Retrieved from Adobe